We appreciate this planet and so want to minimise our footprint whereever we can. Some of the ways we are doing this are:
- all product is biodegradable (no plastics)
- using recycled materials where possible
- minimising and recycling our own waste products (eg: cardboard from packaging, copper from electronic igniters, etc)
- choosing low-emissions vehicles with low fuel consumption
- using rechargeable batteries
- buying from local suppliers whereever possible to reduce transport emissions
- and many other actions in our day-to-day business and personal activities
In addition to these steps we have also become a "carbon conscious business" with a tree planting initiative through iwalkgreen. Our initial contribution was the planting of 1,000 trees in the Philippines.
We are also very aware of sensitive areas in relation to wildlife and livestock and will tailor the display to suit the area. For example, we can use "soft-break" aerial shells (quieter than "hard-break" shells) and also by building into the noise of the display - much llike emulating the sound of an approaching thunderstorm.